- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
This learning path describes the role of administrative support professionals. It covers the skills and personal qualities that administrative professionals need to be successful. It also outlines some strategies for effectively working for and representing the boss, and illustrates how to build a partnership with the boss. In addition, the learning path details how to carry outcommon administrative support tasks, including managing records, business travel arrangements, conferences, and meetings. Working as an administrative professional, you interact with a variety of people. This means your interaction skills need to be honed. For example, you should know how to effectively deal with criticism, be a supportive team member, and ask for help. Finally, this learning path suggests strategies for putting your best foot forward, including projecting a professional image, creating a positive work environment, and avoiding office politics.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.