- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Without execution, vision and strategy mean nothing. It’s sometimes difficult to transform what is best for the company into how to get there. Leaders are the driving force behind business execution, but it’s a trickle down effect because execution is achieved by aligning people and operations. Employees must understand how they are to achieve organizational objectives and be motivated to do so. Understanding your workforce and company strategies, and effectively communicating the plan, creates a culture in which all levels of the company are motivated to move from strategy to action.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.