- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Capital budgeting is an integral financial planning process used to determine whether long-term investments will yield positive returns and align with corporate strategy. Much like performing an investment appraisal, capital budgeting helps organizations analyse the merits of key spending initiatives such as the expansion of facilities, the development of new product lines, or any other significant capital investments. An investment’s viability is assessed by comparing the its potential benefits against the costs associated with developing and implementing it. This is done through the use of quantitative assessment techniques such as Net Present Value, Profitability Index, Internal Rate of Return and Discounted PayBack Period. Financing for the chosen investment is then incorporated into the organization’s operating budget and funded according to priority. The capital budgeting process, if executed correctly, can help an organization identify and pursue projects with the highest potential for success and avoid making poor investment and strategic planning decisions.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.