- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
No matter what type of business you are in, being professional is
critical to your success. Doing business professionally means having a
positive attitude, understanding and following fundamental business
etiquette, and using sound judgement. In addition to the way you present
yourself, doing business professionally also means being accountable,
communicating and collaborating effectively and persuasively, and
prioritizing competing demands and tasks. These skills are essential for
managing your daily affairs effectively, increasing your productivity,
and building strong relationships with colleagues and clients.Doing
business professionally also involves a level of commitment to personal
development. Engaging in on-going skills development throughout your
career will help you keep you focused, relevant and in-demand. The
effects of globalization and the rapid pace of technological innovation
have increased the need for business professionals to engage in
life-long learning and skills development.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.