- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Effective business meetings result in efficient use of people's time and have a positive outcome for all participants. Meetings consume a large portion of employee time in the business world so it is important to determine up front if the meeting is necessary and what it will accomplish. Ensuring that meetings are planned and conducted properly will avoid unnecessary costs and make the best use of everyone's time. Effective meetings are facilitated to allow maximum participation and consensus that result in follow-up responsibilities being completed. As a meeting leader, you'll need to know how to troubleshoot during meetings to ensure decorum and civility. You'll need to encourage collaborative participation to reach well-informed decisions. And you'll need to encourage productivity in the meeting to ensure the agenda is adhered to.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.