- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
With so much data available to us in our work, we often call upon
analytics to help produce useful information. There are some very
helpful software tools available that 'tell' us what we 'ask' of them.
But we still must ask the right questions and take the best actions, and
this means thinking critically – that is, sorting out what is fact from
fiction, looking at all sides of an issue, and drawing defendable
conclusions that lead to actions based on careful analysis and thought.
Critical thinking is your best thinking. When you think critically,
you're aware of the many distractions, biases, and persuasive techniques
used to steer actions and decisions one way or another. In this path,
you'll learn such critical thinking skills as how to identify
assumptions about an issue; how to generate and evaluate arguments in
response to the issue; and how to draw a logical, action-oriented
conclusion based on evidence and analysis. What you learn from this path
is more than an intellectual process – it is a practical and logical
way to approach business problems and decisions.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.