- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Cross-functional teams are groups of employees from different functional areas of an organization – such as Research, Marketing, and Human Resources – who are all focused on a single goal. They're often formed to design and develop new products, choose and implement new technologies through the organization, or control product costs. They can benefit your organization because they help to improve coordination and innovation across divisions. This course provides a fundamental understanding of what cross-functional teams are. It also details the advantages of using such teams and explains the kinds of situations where they're most or least appropriate.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.