- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
In the workplace context, the term ‘Diversity’ was once considered to relate only to racial and gender equality. Nowadays, a broader and more proactive interpretation considers the benefits that an organization can enjoy through the inclusion of a wide variety of people from different backgrounds, subgroups, and subcultures. Diversity includes age, race, gender, ethnicity, nationality and much more. The definition has grown to include subcultures and individual differences among other things. Globalization has also created opportunities to interact with people from around the world, each of whom bring with them fresh perspectives and different experiences that can often lead to improvements in how business is done. Diversity in a global workplace is about more than complying with regulations; it is about embracing and building on differences, and similarities, to enable growth. This learning path highlights the benefits of being part of a workplace where diversity is embraced, as well as the barriers that must be overcome in order to create such an environment. Finally, this learning path suggests strategies to help the individual become more aware of their own attitudes toward diversity, accepting of diverse cultures, people and ideas, and to become an advocate for diversity within the workplace by promoting it whenever possible.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.