- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Cross-cultural communication is more important than ever before in the current global business context where people from diverse cultures share common business goals and working spaces on a day-to-day basis. Communicating effectively across cultures is a skill, and like any other skill you can sharpen and master it if you pay attention to the cultural distinctions of your audience and adjust your style to them. This learning path highlights the fundamental aspects of cross-cultural communication. It defines culture and its different dimensions, explains how culture affects communication, and explores communication styles in various cultures. It also offers some guidelines and good practices for speaking and writing across cultures. Finally, this path covers the ways to improve communication in cross-cultural relationships by acknowledging and respecting the differences, building rapport, and dealing with challenges.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.