- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
In today's fast-paced world, information is sent and received more rapidly than ever before. But how do you ensure that the messages you are sending are effective, acceptable, and will be taken seriously? The use of proper e-mail etiquette is the cornerstone for ensuring your message gets across quickly, appropriately, and concisely.
This online learning course highlights best practices for composing effective e-mail, replying to e-mails including knowing who should be on the distribution list, when to reply all, when to forward, and when to copy someone’s manager. It also includes best practices for managing e-mail by understanding the time management aspect of dealing with e-mail, when to keep or delete e-mail, how to organize e-mails, and how to use search tools for managing e-mail.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.