- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
A financial investment is an asset that you put money into with the hope that it will grow or appreciate into a larger sum of money. A few of the most common types of financial investments are CDs and bonds, which pay interest to the owners.
- One month course access is provided for Shaw Academy course.
- Vskills certification is not provided with Shaw Academy course.
Exam & Certification
For Edupristine Candidates
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
For Shaw Academy Candidates
Weekly quizzes are provided by Shaw Academy to candidates for validating their knowledge.