Web development is evolving fast and developers need to know a much greater variety of technologies than they did historically. Whilst in the past you could specialize in a single area, such as client-side development, modern web developers are expected to have an understanding of all areas and how they fit together. This 360-degree approach is known as full-stack web development—a bundling of core technologies on the client- and server-side that provide an end-to-end web development solution.
This video course covers the fundamentals of the full set of technologies that you need to know in order to become a React full-stack web developer. By the end of this course, you will know how to work with: React, NPM, Node.JS, Express.JS, JSX, Babel, and MongoDB. React is currently one of the hottest technologies in web development, and this course will teach you all that you need to know to start using it confidently.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.