- The course helps you to demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects of GST or Goods and Services Tax and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
GST Training Course
GST or Goods and Services Tax is the new indirect tax system which will replace many central and state levies and merge them so as to provide a single system of indirect taxation on pan-India basis by merging state and central taxes.
The purpose of this course is to develop skills of accounting, finance and taxation professionals and students in GST or Goods and Services Tax.
The certification includes, assessment and certification by Vskills.
Why should one take this certification?
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects of GST or Goods and Services Tax and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Who should take this certification?
Accountants, tax consultants, students who are pursuing course in accounting or finance.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.