Key details of the course
• Online Lectures using internet.
• Students across the world are able to login using an id and password and take benefit lectures conducted by eminent faculty, led by Limca Book Record holder, CA Rammohan Bhave.
• Facilitation for appearing for Dip IFRS, (ACCA F7 & P2 as well) an exam conducted by ACCA, UK.
• Students will have a mock test.
• Revision day as part of course prior to examination date.
• IFRS simplified – book will be couriered to the registered student
• Registered students will be part of IFRS Whatsapp Group started by ConsultIFRS.
• Current students registered are from 4 countries & 50 cities of India.
Why take this course
• We have once again best result in the World for Global IFRS Exam June 2017 ACCA LONDON
• Consecutive 11th time we have world topper Shweta Gupta has scored 86%
• Once again 98% results for us. while world result is 47%
• 10% of world, 20% of India, 40% of Western Region & 60% of Mumbai are our students
Key Highlights Of Our Faculty
• IFRS/Ind AS implementation committee (ICAI) member 17-18 (In past 16-17, 10-11)
• Independent director on LIC MF trustee co ltd.
• Flagbearer of the profession award from ICSI 2015.
• “IFRS simplified“ book published by CNBC TV 18 world over by Rammohan Bhave & Dr Mrs Anjali Rammohan Bhave – foreword by President ICSI Mamta Binani, P Ramesh, chairman Deloittes India and Amarjit Chopra, Prominent CA.
• Finance committee member of CII
• Knowledge management committee of SME Forum
• Empanelled partner of IICA (under aegis of Ministry of corporate affairs – MCA)
Tags: IFRS Training Course