- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Companies spend huge amount of money in reaching out to their target audience through various online channels including Social Media, Search Engines, Emailers, Ad Networks and other niche platforms. Inbound Marketing is about converting your existing reach to revenue generation. For example, an Average CTR (Click Through Rate) of an online ad is 0.01% but if you create content which is specific to prospect’s needs with good CTA (call-to-action), you can generate 20+% CTR. Learning Inbound Marketing will help you to multiple the returns you are getting from your existing investments in Digital Marketing domain.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.