- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
The Internet of Things is an ever-growing phenomenon. It encompasses a wide variety of technology, protocols, and ideas to arrive at a coherent whole. The Internet of Things can usher in a new era of environmental awareness, control, and automation. In this learning path, you will learn about the features and applications of the Internet of Things. You’ll also learn about some of the hardware and software involved and how to make use of it for your applications.
The broad topics covered under this course are
Internet of things : Application - The Internet of Things integrates a large number of technologies both new and old. It promises to deliver unprecedented awareness of environments and processes. The Internet of Things will allow granular control and automation of tasks. In this course, you will learn about the features and abilities of the Internet of Things. You'll also learn about the software and operating systems available to implement it. This module will cover the following topics
- What is the Internet of Things?
- Applications of IoT
- IoT OS Solutions
- IoT Frameworks
- Practice: Build a Windows 10 IoT Core App
Internet of things : Hardware - The Internet of Things integrates a large number of technologies both new and old. It promises to deliver unprecedented awareness of environments and processes. The Internet of Things will allow granular control and automation of tasks. In this course, you will learn about some of the hardware available to develop for the IoT. You'll also learn the basics of programming this hardware. This module will cover the following topics
- Arduino and Atmel Devices
- Practice: Write an Arduino Sketch
- Raspberry Pi
- Practice: Write a Raspberry Pi program
- Intel Galileo
- Practice: Flash LEDs on a MinnowBoard
Target Audience: Developers wishing to obtain an understanding of the fundamental concepts of the Internet of Things
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.