Our service provides assistance on the following issues generally faced by Job Aspirants (there could be other related areas too):
- Not getting Interview Calls in spite of applying.
- Handling re-entry into the corporate world post a sabbatical.
- Employers not interested in your candidature as you are currently jobless.
- Too frequent job changes have become a hindrance.
- Appearing for interviews but not getting selected.
- Intend to shift industry/domain.
- You are abroad and wanting to relocate to India.
- How best to negotiate for an attractive compensation?
- Learning curve in the current company has reached a Plateau.
- If you are above 50 years by age.
For the ACTUAL Job interview that you are scheduled for, you need to mail us the following:
- Name and details about the company including web link.
- Job Description of the position applied for. The above information has to be mailed to us a minimum of 3 (three) working days in advance for us to provide ‘specific’ guidance on the potential job opportunity.
EMAIL GUIDANCE AND ASSISATANCE AVAILABLE FOR NEXT 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE YOU REGISTER FOR SERVICE
- You will receive email assistance in searching for 'suitable' JOBS.
- You can email us your queries related to Job Search and we will respond to you with a solution over email.
- Assistance over email as and when you are scheduled to appear for interview/s.
- A mail elaborating all STEPS involved will be sent to you once you register for the service.
- The initial time period is spent primarily in setting up the pace and momentum to market your candidature.
- The assistance effectively starts from the date of receiving your detailed inputs as required by us.