- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Moving into a management role is a very exciting and positive step in an individual’s career, but it can also be very intimidating. Individuals with no previous experience as a manager can benefit from knowing the basics of the management role, including first steps to take, potential challenges to expect, and how to determine and meet the unique expectations that come with being a manager. This learning path describes what a manager does, uncovering some of the myths that people have about the management role. It discusses the demands and constraints of the role and how to avoid some common mistakes when moving into a management role. The path also describes ways to overcome some typical challenges of a first-time manager. And it points to the expectations that others have of a manager, and how to balance these effectively.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
Tags: Management Skills