- 2.4 PDU credits along with Govt. of India PSU Vskills certification
- Content from Global learning provider skillsoft
- Showcase your digitial badge of completion on job portals like shine.com and monster.com
To succeed in competitive markets, all organizations need to plan and manage their products and services strategically. Much of the responsibility for doing this lies with operations managers. In this course, you'll learn the basics of product and service management. You'll be introduced to the stages of the product life cycle and the types of actions required at each stage. You'll also learn about a process and best practices for new product or service development. Finally, you'll learn about strategies for managing existing and mature products and services.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.