- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
In this program you will learn a series of critical skills in how to diagnose, plan for and lead the implementation of sustainable change.There are three keys to sustainable change best applied in a collaborative fashion that change agents at any level can leverage.Learn the three keys of Sustainable Change including the right level of Discomfort, a compelling Vision and the Skills required for successful change and transformation of organizations, large and small.Set yourself apart as a top-10% leader and facilitator of organizational transformative change that lasts long beyond the end of the initiative.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.