- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Getting your priorities straight, no matter where you are in your organization, is about keeping a focus on your goals. It requires you to think about the bigger picture to ensure your department's work supports the strategic objectives of your organization as effectively as possible. As a manager, you also need to be able to determine the difference between what has to be done and what has to be done first. By establishing clear priorities, you provide your team with the focus it needs to take the most effective action and achieve its goals more quickly. If the department’s priorities aren't deciphered and defined, the team may lose sight of what's most important and fall behind on objectives and performance. Harnessed properly, personal motivators can become the driving force for action on your department's priorities. As a first step to energizing your team for action on the priority tasks and issues, you need to understand the values and rewards that motivate you and your team members. This enables you to get the most from your team.And finally, you can’t ensure that your team is focused on priorities without effective communication. You must convey to your employees what the priorities are, why they are priorities, and what their role is in advancing those priorities. Otherwise your team will be pulling in different directions rather than being united by a common sense of purpose.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.