- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
The key to successful performance appraisals is a clear understanding between manager and employee of what is expected. Chances are if there is no such understanding, the manager will assess performance on the basis of what he or she expects of the employee, and this may be very different from what the employee understood to be the job duties and responsibilities.
To avoid this problem, a manager needs to plan for appraisals by clearly laying out the expectations for employee performance and by providing ongoing feedback during the appraisal period. This course explains why performance appraisals are important, describes how to develop an Employee Performance Plan, and outlines ways to monitor ongoing employee performance.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.