- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Do you know if your team's goals are consistently being met? Or if the individuals in your team are performing at their peak? Using a performance management system is vital to help ensure that the performance of individuals and teams produces the desired outcomes for organizational success. Having a performance management system in place can focus attention on results that count, boost productivity, align team and individual activities with organizational goals, and improve morale. The first course outlines the five components of a performance management system: planning, monitoring, developing, reviewing, and rewarding.
It then explains what you need to do in the planning phase. It shows you how to recognize critical success factors and develop key performance indicators based on these. Then it guides you in collaborating with employees to create role profiles that can generate meaningful performance agreements. Having established performance expectations, you will now have a basis for implementing the other components of the performance management system. The second course shows you how to monitor and improve your employees' performance using a four-step process that covers setting targets, collecting the necessary information, analyzing that information, and responding to performance gaps that appear. It first helps you identify appropriate targets and standards against which you can measure performance.
It then introduces
different ways of collecting the relevant data and shows you how to
analyze the data and decide on appropriate action. Finally, the course
presents a technique for dealing with underperformers in a positive and
collaborative way. The third course shows you how to rate employee
performance objectively by applying a five-category rating scale. It
then describes some strategies to prepare yourself and your employee for
an annual appraisal meeting. Next, it instructs you in how to conduct
such a meeting and gives you an opportunity to practice. Finally, it
outlines principles for developing effective rewards and presents a
technique you can use to link compensation to different levels of
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.