- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
We make decisions all day long. Some are quick and simple, and some
decisions have a far reaching impact. When time is of the essence, we
tend to skip important steps in the problem-solving and decision-making
processes, thinking that a fast result is the best result. However, in
hindsight, we soon recognize that taking more time in the discovery and
planning phases yield a much better outcome.This path will first help
you effectively frame problems and gather all the information you need
about them. Next, it will teach you techniques for generating
alternatives strategies for solving them, and show you how to hone your
decision-making skills.Finally, the path will explain how to implement
your decisions in ways that optimize their chances of acceptance and
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.