- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Transitioning from the role of a technical professional into the role of a technical manager can carry with it certain advantages. You are most likely already familiar with the processes, systems, and day-to-day operations of the work performed by your team. However, this transition also carries some inherent challenges since, as a technical professional, you most likely haven't had to deal with the 'human' side of the business: managing people, establishing credibility and trust with your employees, and leading a group of individuals toward common goals. This learning path describes strategies you can use to prepare for a role as a technical manager. It covers the key competencies required for performing as a technical manager, as well as how to establish new relationships with former peers and which leadership styles are most effective for different situations. In addition, the path introduces challenges individuals may face as a technical manager. Finally, it describes how to build trust with and motivate the technical professionals you manage.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.