- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Conflict is inevitable in all parts of life - just read the front page news. Some conflict is unfortunate, unnecessary, and hurtful. Other types of conflict are healthy and serve to spur debate and make good decisions. It's no different in the workplace, where people with different styles come together to work, innovate, solve problems, and meet challenges. Given our differences, the pace we run, and the complexity of our jobs – conflict WILL happen. In this course, you'll learn how to prevent unnecessary workplace conflict, work through conflict using a process, and adapt your conflict style to others and the situation you're in.
Exam & Certification
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
- Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.