Terms and Conditions
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the
- governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card) and which currencies will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED, USD and INR.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Collecting information on Registered members
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
- Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
IP Addresses: our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies and Applets
- This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; www.privacy.gov.au
Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on the web site is protected by copyright.
You may use the website for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
You acknowledge that the GetCertGo website, special technology used in connection with the website, GetCertGo’ services, all software, material, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, photos, and other data available within the website ("GetCertGo content") are provided by GetCertGo or third-party providers and are the copyrighted works of GetCertGo and/or such third parties.
You may not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, rent, lease, sell, transfer, display, transmit, compile or collect in a database, or in any manner commercially exploit any part of the GetCertGo content or our services in whole or in part unless expressly authorised by GetCertGo or the relevant third party owner.
You may not store any significant portion of any GetGertGo content or GetCertGo services or materials in any form.
You may only download and print a reasonable quantity of copies of GetCertGo content for non-commercial, personal or educational use only. The copies must contain any copyright or other proprietary rights notices that are contained in the original source. The copies must not be modified.
Information Does Not Represent Professional Advice
The material provided on the website is provided as general information only. It is not intended as professional advice and must not be relied upon as such.
Prior to entering into a transaction or taking any particular course of action in connection with the website, you should make your own enquiries and seek independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances and objectives.
Variation of These Terms
GetCertGo may vary these Terms at any time. In the event that GetCertGo varies these Terms, it will provide notice by publishing the varied Terms on the website.
You accept that by doing this, GetCertGo has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation.
Can I get a refund?
Candidates are eligible for a full refund of any fees paid where they withdraw or cancel their Vskills application in writing within the cooling off period. The cooling off period is 3 business days. Candidates are also eligible for a refund in the following unlikely situations:
- any courses ceases to operate
- any course ceases to deliver the application in which a student is enrolled and so the agreement is terminated in either of these situations,
If for any reason GetCertGo is unable to fulfil its service agreement with a student, Skills Certified must refund the student’s proportion of fees paid for services not delivered.
How do I get a refund?
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
To obtain a refund you are required to give written notice to cancel your enrolment.. Written notice may be in the form of an email or letter. Where refunds are approved, the refund payment will be paid via electronic funds transfer using the authorised bank account nominated by you. This payment will be made within 14 days from the time you gave written notice to cancel your enrolment.
Are my fees protected in case I need a refund?
GetCertGo has a responsibility to protect the fees paid by candidates.
All prices quoted on the website are quoted are inclusive of service tax. All prices quoted on the website are subject to change without notice. You should confirm the price of a product or service before placing an order for it.